Living in Mexico can be a magical experience. It is an inviting country that most foreigners know very little about. There is something for everyone here. You might like basking on endless sun-soaked beaches, exploring incredible flora and fauna, enjoying rich cuisine and nightlife, meeting warm and fun-loving people or just soaking up a culture and language much different than your own.
Moving to Mexico (or any foreign country) requires a lot of planning, but it doesn’t have to be difficult. There are a number of aspects of your move to consider and decide upon.
Here are the key things to consider before making the move. I’ll be writing a separate post about each item. Check back here for links to these additional posts as they’re written.
- How I Moved to Mexico for Six Months
- What Can You Do With Your Job when Moving Abroad?
- The Cost of Living in Mexico
- How to Drive to Mexico
- Choosing a Place to Live in Mexico and Finding an Apartment or House
- How to Sublet Your Apartment
- Receiving Postal Mail Online
- How to Learn a Language in 96 Hours
Subscribe to Free Pursuits to learn more about living abroad and careers that enable you to live well.