I love podcasts. In 2021, I decided I wanted to be a guest on 50 podcasts or interview shows.
I’m collecting all the episodes in my own feed so you can listen easily here, or visit the direct links to each episode below.
Here are the shows I have appeared on or have booked:
- This Might Get Uncomfortable
- UI Breakfast with Jane Portman
- Travel Light with Chase Reeves
- You Need a Budget with Jesse Mecham
- Maximizing Ecommerce with Kevin Sanderson
- Money Lab Live with Matt Giovanisci
- How They Get Stuff Done with Peter Akkies
- SEO for the Rest of Us with Brendan Hufford
- Making Majik Podcast with Bradley Morris
- Authentic Business with George Kao
- 7-Figure Small with Brian Clark
- Zero to Travel Pod with Jason Moore
- Creative Elements with Jay Clouse
- The Exit Podcast from Flippa
- My Wife Quit her Job with Steve Chou
- Entrepreneurs on Fire with John Lee Dumas
- Converge: The Business of Creativity with Dane Sanders
- Beyond The To-Do List with Erik Fisher
- Business Remixed with Trudi Lebron
- Website Investing podcast with Avi Silverberg
- Why are We Shouting? with Jill Saltzman
- The Danny Miranda Podcast
- Secrets To Scaling with Jordan West
Booked / coming soon
If you would like to interview me for your show, here are topics I’m happy to come on and talk about:
- The creator economy
- Digital reboots
- Running a membership / community
- Remote work / location independence
- Building software
I just have three requirements for shows I’ll be on:
1) The show has to have at least 10 episodes already published and 1,000 avg. downloads per episode
Or, 2) If it’s a new show you’re launching, you have run a show previously that published at least 10 episodes and averaged 1,000 downloads per episode.
And 3) You agree to have the episode included in my own podcast feed here. I’ll link to your episode on this page, and from the feed directly, which should earn your show more exposure. It’s a win-win!
If you’d like to have me on your show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and use the subject line “Podcast”
I write a monthly-ish newsletter for people who make things on the Internet. I hope you’ll subscribe:
Unsubscribe anytime. I promise to respect your inbox and privacy.